Friday, August 7, 2009

Series 5 + I'm Back! (again)

Well, I will start off with saying sorry for not making a lot of posts lately, I have been busy at home more now than ever before!! Craziest summer ever. But school is in sight again, which means I will be calming the whirlwinds of stuff-doing, (that means more posts)

Now for the exciting part: Paradox Green(/Hidden Realm)
It is sort of complicated. At first we bid on this nectar online for $6, the bid ended at just over $9 in our favor... After we won it I left to somewhere for a few days. I get a call from my mom saying "I found all four of the Series 5 at Target" on the first day. When I got back we stopped at target, they had a jackpot!! There must have been 3 of each. (besides Ace/Mulch)

So now I have all but Nectar open, because we couldn't cancel the ebay item in time, but we'll find a use for him! I will play the games and maybe get pictures up (everyone else kind of did that already) Tell me your user if you want to play one of the games.

Also, I have a new setup, so a new Funkey Family Photo may be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite and don't get too off topic :)