Monday, August 10, 2009

New Funkey Family Photo! Wendy's Board Game

It is finally here! My updated Funkey Family Photo!! It is at a totally different desk, but I don't think I could have fit them on there any more. Here it is!:
I tried to keep them together by zones, but it was hard to do that all over, so some zones are split in parts. You can see my Series 5 funkeys above the Vrooms and Xeners. If you can see, the Native's weapon is bending. It is actually breaking, getting it fixed soon hopefully.
I also have other great news! At Wendy's, we finally found a UB Funkey Toy!! I have some pictures of it as well!:
This includes everything, quite impressive for one kid's meal toy! The peices for playing the game are Lucky and three Wendy's themed heads. I used VR Lotus for size comparison (not included!)
Here's an extra picture of the little cards you use to move around the board. Sorry if it is a little bit blurry.
That's all for now! I finally opened a Nectar, so expect Maul and Nectar to be in a coming post!

5 comments:

  1. THAT IS AWESOME!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection looks crazy! Great, clear pictures Zoomix! I love how your computer isn't cluttered (like mine) and you can get all your funkeys in there. (It looks like you can't fit any more though) And the wendys toy doesn't look too bad either. But is it any fun?

    I'm floored! For some reason this post just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! But trust me, this desk is never that tidy, but had to clear it off to get new picture, been over half a year!

    PS click on image if you are having trouble seeing individual ones. (it is really spread out)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i had as many ub funkeys as you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is amazing! It looks so cute! i wish i knew how to play or had as many to play with! i have a small question, can u play with other people online???

    ReplyDelete

Be polite and don't get too off topic :)