Thursday, July 2, 2009

It works!! (Paradox Green)

Well, I tried to go on funkeys again today, and it flipped out for a while, then suddenly it worked! I went around and got any pictures I could manage. I tried to get ones I haven't already seen on other blogs. (besides the portal)

This first one shows Rasteroids and Lillytadd Tiles with Funkey Fighters trophies. They have a few plays already, probably from portal jammers.

This is the portal.
This is some random little difference I noticed when logging in, it checks it! But it does it in like 1 second so I had to be fast for this shot.


The last one is just a random picture of the story when I logged in! Now I just need to hope I see that many Paradox Green Funkeys in a store soon!
That is all I have to say! Most of everyone probably has seen all of this, but we gotta get the most of the few updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite and don't get too off topic :)