Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Funkey Facts - Lotus


Description:Lotus are extremely calm & peaceful Funkeys and have an intense connection to the planet - the Great Mother Terrapin. Lotus are friends to all wildlife and have the ability to communicate with many different types of animals; some say they can even talk to trees.
With such a natural bond with the environment, it seems odd that the Lotus reside in the heart of Funkeys Town. Could this be the reason for the broken heart? Then again, maybe it is their strong bond with environment that holds all of Funkeys Town together.
Either way, the Lotus stay cool in all situations, even Master Lox and his evil henchmen don’t get the Lotus too worried; their expressions never change. [ http://www.ubfunkeys.com/ ]
My High Score: 126,570 (Will win everything). 50,000 Should win In Game Room and Trophy
Gem Shard: Purple
Zone: Funkeystown

Trophy:

Game: Heart Hoopla
I have seen the original version of this game somewhere, but I don't know what it is or was called. What you do, is you aim the color heart you are holding towards another group of the same colored heart. If you make a group of three or more, they will burst and you will gain points. In order to get to the next level you must clear a path all the way to the spikes at the top, then hit the spikes with a heart. Every time you don't burst any hearts, the Lotus on the side will fall down a little. If he gets to the bottom another row will be added. If the rows of hearts get to the darkened area at the bottom, you lose. You can also bounce the hearts off the walls to get it in a corner that is hard to reach.
While I was making pictures for this post, the game I started actually won me my first Insane High Score! What funny timing, I tried for hours to get that before, and then get it when I am not trying! I had to take a picture of it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite and don't get too off topic :)