Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wendy's CD Game 1 (Long Post)

Sorry It's been a while, but when you see the size of the post you should understand, I hope! Well, yesterday (Friday) I was at a different wendy's and recieved the first CD Game!! The packaging thing also folds out as a little game. You use the four little pieces they give you to flick them onto the best scoring spot as possible. Here's everything including size comparisons.
The Disc has a lot to it for a Wendy's toy. Here's the opening screen plus a clip from the beginning of the story, UB talks! But has a squeeky voice...


The game on the disc is really, really addicting. I had to have played it for hours, trying to get past a certain level. Here's me playing it on one of the earlier levels.
It even gives you a Score Tracker thing. My best score was in level 12, all the rest were in level 6 or lower, lol. It doesn't include doubles of scores.

The main menu area is Funkeystown, with many options of things to do! There's even a demo to download.


As You can see theres a Personality test, but it is to find out Which Paradox Green Funkey You are. Heres my results!

If You didn't notice already, there is also a 'tribal viewer' that you can look through. It is basically like the Library in Funkeystown, you can see info on each funkey after you select a series. Here's a Peek.
Quite a quality Kids' Meal Toy, don't you think? If that was a minigame in the real game, I would be rich! Hope you enjoyed this very long mostly-picture post! I'm sure I forgot something in this post, even after much review, I'll fix whatever is wrong, tell me if you spot anything! ! :D

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot from a kids meal! But I don't have the disk 1 yet so I don't think you missed anything! BTW I like a long post once in a while so I'm happy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Be polite and don't get too off topic :)