Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fresh New Crib!

Well, I decided to finally change my crib(SUPERPLACE)!! My design was cool but was getting old. I decided to go a bit technological with my main room, a direction I have never gone before. My new Rastro helped with a lot of it.
The garage is almost exactly opposite. It is basically a Dyer hangout, very colorful!! It was a lot of fun to create. Can you spot all 7 of the Taddini Frog things on the walls?
I also made sure to put in an appropriate funkey for standing in each room. I didn't have room for Xener's flying saucer so he got the spotlight, lol. Hope you like my newly designed crib, and I hope I inspired you to make a new one and have fun with it!!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished designing my crib like the dreamstates so I won't be changing anything anytime soon. Oh and I did spot all 7 frogs!

    ReplyDelete

Be polite and don't get too off topic :)