Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Funkeys, New Update!

Well, I haven't posted in a while, but things actually have happened!

To start with, the rest of the funkeys I was waiting for did arrive, bringing the total to 100 different funkeys, but... I found a Very Rare Yang at Target on Saturday! 101! Too bad Hidden Realm doesn't even have rare items... but anyways!

Paradox Green update: it is finally here! (In-game anyways) Thanks to jairo m. for notifying me, I would not have even realized! But that means new funkeys are not far behind! What we have all been waiting for. I'll get any pictures possible up soon, game is still updating!

Update problems! At first, the update thing froze, so I had to close it and it updated again after I reopened it. Then it said to install the adobe flashplayer v.10 (think thats what it was) It installed it in like 0.5 seconds. I logged onto funkeys and it appeared to work, but I looked around and nothing was updated! (Only different thing I noticed was I saw a Dot with black feet) Has anyone had this problem and fixed it?

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure you got the paradox green update (5.0) and not the update manager (4.8)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 100% sure it was 5.0. I think it just updated weird, is there a way to redo the update?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I guess you should just wait until it lets you download again. That's the only advice I can give.
    I had the same problem with it freezing (about 22 times) but it eventually updated only not in 1 second.

    ReplyDelete

Be polite and don't get too off topic :)