Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Less posts for a while

I have been posting less because we are going to be moving eventually and I wont get around to it that often, and I will have to do it from my mom's computer so I won't be able to have it for long, so I should be able to at least respond to some stuff for a while, once we sell our house, go into that one, and set everything up it will have been months at least.. If I get any funkeys while im not able to post or find any info I will post ASAP when back

9 comments:

  1. Its okay if you don't post for a while, we will still be here. I hope you are happy about the move. I find it fun and interesting to move. any way good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yae. Your blog is by far my favorite. Have fun with the move. I've moved 7 times. Check out my crib at Lw.
    -Moo2482

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out my crib it is LW.
    -Moo2482

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you like mine candy bar go to funkeyswild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm..... how long is ASAP? It's now March 11 and you posted this on January 27.

    ReplyDelete

Be polite and don't get too off topic :)