Friday, June 12, 2009

New Things! (Sort of)

Well for one thing, I beat my own Scratch score again: 9,165, so that is slightly exciting.
And I know almost all of my collection so far has been from stores, but I finally got bored of waiting to find something, and bought some things on ebay! My VR Flurry arrived today, and that made me cheer! So now my Funkiki Island collection is complete! (every funkey that goes to Funkiki Island)
Although my Native's Weapon did get cracked, not broken completely, but he has been sitting on the sidelines since. Going to try to fix it from braking all the way with glue. Send good wishes to his recovery!
I also have a Very Rare Twinx coming from one place, and a Rare bones with a Very Rare Wasabi from somewhere else. All that will be left after that from Series 1 is VR Fallout, VR Deuce, and VR Stitch.
Well, here are pictures of my rare Item crib :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be polite and don't get too off topic :)